Wednesday, February 10, 2010

wedding bells

One of my friends is getting married in the near future.He was composing his personal card and asked for my suggestion.He was thinking along the lines of 'With bliss in heart and smiles in/on lips'.
A few suggestions
'With smiles on lips
Bliss in heart
Miles to go
But first,let's start!'
Another one-
 'With bliss in heart
kiss on the lips
 let us start
before we miss the moment,sweetheart'
Yet another one-
'Lips to kiss with
Heart to fuss with
A life to live with
And a sweetheart to mess with!'
Still another one-
'smiles,hugs and kisses..
A life of near misses.
I am sure it won't be..
but please come and see!'
The last one-
'The dawn of a new life
One of sharing and caring...
I am sure there will be strife
but that's the whole point of  loving!'
These were just figments of my idle mind.The card ran thus-
'With bliss and smiles in heart,
a life of sharing & caring
together dawns...

No comments:

 
Support Wikipedia